Are you a busy clinic owner who needs to create position descriptions for your team but you don’t have time? Are you always thinking, “I will get to that later?” This resource is a pre-made template kit of position descriptions for the Clinic Owner, the Practice Manager, the Lead Physio, a Physio and the Reception team.
I have adapted and optimised each of these position descriptions over a 5 year period, to make sure that they are relevant to each employee, actionable by both you the owner and your employee, and allow for significant growth of your people. These position descriptions also give you security when you need to have those “tough conversations” with your people regarding their performance.
In this pack you get 5 position descriptions:
- Physio clinic owner – this position description is the most valuable, as the tasks contained within are your key to success!
- Practice Manager – find out how to get most out of your clinic’s most valuable resource (apart from you)
- Lead Physio – discover what tasks a physio has to do to become a clinical lead in your clinic
- Physio – what are the core tasks every physio should be doing?
- Receptionist – learn about how to get the most out of your reception team
You will also receive a new employee details form template and a student/volunteer details form which you can customise to your clinic.